Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lots to talk about

Ok, I know it's been a while, but I finally have something interesting to blog about.

Ive been taking my Sunday night classes in Culver City, did some stick time/pick-up over the holidays, blah blah blah....

Last night I attended tryouts for the Pasadena League and I think I'll be playing in my first real hockey game on Monday, maybe Thursday. We got a group together to form a new team, mostly guys I know or guys I've met before. Pretty excited. Glad I'm playing with friends, so I dont have to pretend I know what I'm doing. Hope to have some video in the next few posts. Thinking about using my helmet cam, but don't want to look like a huge nerd out there.

One more thing...


For Christmas I got signed up for Kings Fantasy Camp.

Heres the info on it

Looks like fun, its kind of nerdy, but Im somewhat nervous about being able to play with those guys. Hopefully I'll get some good tips to improve my game a bit. I definitely need to work on my conditioning, I want to be able get the most out of it as possible. I was totally gassed last night during tryouts, but to be honest I was skating harder than I ever had before.I think I might drop the gloves against McSorley.

1 comment: