Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dammit!!!!



The Kings Lost.

Boo fucking hoo.



Heres a playlist to make me feel better. Track listing and explanation below. Frick fracker!!!!


1. Jane's Addiction - L.A. Medley
Some good LA based cover songs to confuse the senses. Not a well known song from L.A's own Jane's Addiction, but one of their best, in my opinion.
2. John K. Sampson - Petition
A nostalgia hockey song about Reggie Leach and he hockey hall of fame, does it get better?
3.Elegy from Gump Worsley - The Weakerthans
A nostalgia song about Gump Worsley, does it get better still?
4.I'll Believe in Anything - Wolf Parade
The Kings "I Believe" Campaign in song form sang by some Canadians.
5.Back In Black - AC/DC
Back in the playoffs?
6.I'm Bad At Sports - Optiganaly Yours
Not so bad at sports, just picking teams to support
7.Lullaby For Wayne - Weezer
For Wayne Simmonds
8.Golden Brown - Drive Like Jehu
For Dustin Brown
9. Justin Destroyer - El Guapo
For Justin Williams, the warrior who takes too much crap fro his durability
10. As Quick As It Comes - Calla
For Jonathan Quick our MVP
11. Just Like Zeus - Jenny and Johnny
For Michal Handzus, we'll miss you next season my Czech brethren.
12. Im Totally Not Down With Rob's Alien - Minus The Bear
For Rob Scuderi, the unsung hero of the season. Maybe tied with Willie Mitchell for that honor.
13.2x2x2 - Cloud Cult
This is for DD, you get it?
14.In Green Fields - Big Drill Car
For Matt Greene, the toughest guy Ive ever seen get beat up on a regular basis
15.Breakfast With Ryan - Tourettes Lautrec
For Ryan Smyth, I wish we could have won you a cup during your years here, but I dont see it happening.
16.Oscars Eye - Gray matter
For Oscar Moller, you got a pretty good view from the box these playoffs, but you were an integral part to a few games that got us here, and for that I thank you.
17.Who Stoll The Soul - Public Enemy
For Jarret Stoll, the guy who single-handedly got us in the playoffs with his shootout shots.
18.Spring Wind - Jack Johnson
The song from Jack Johnson for Jack Johnson
19.Parsec - Stereolab
Parsec is an appropriate description of how long we got to see you this season Scott.
20.It's A Curse - Wolf Parade
After game three, I'm convinced it'a a curse, how do we reverse it?
21.One Great City - The Weakerthans
A song about how horrible Winnipeg is, this is dedicated for Dave Tippet, read into that whatever you want, but I have nothing else to say on the subject.
22.Hurt - Johnny Cash
This song is for Kopi. Depressing as shit, but so is the thought of what these playoffs could have been with him in the lineup.
23.Promises - The Buzzcocks
How can ever let me down? Seems second nature for the Kings.
24.Los Angeles - X
My favorite song about my favorite city

No comments:

Post a Comment