Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tonight is my first skating class, plus a link

Tonight is the first class of my ten week skating class. Pretty excited, I think its the only way I to make sure that I skate at least once a week. Not sure what to expect, other than to be awesome at skating at some point. Hopefully I can get someone to take a picture so I'll have something to post here.

Also, my friend Chad is on a similar quest. Only with doing one of those ninja wall flip things. Check him out. I Will Wallflip
He just recovered from dislocating his ankle after a front flip on concrete, so there is some potential carnage to be seen.

Hope to have something like this to post after the class tonight.

1 comment:

  1. good on you Josh, pics would be good. The funniest thing I have seen in ages, possibly forever, is the spiderman wallflip. I nearly choked on my late-night-at-work salt and pepper squids dinner (going to the pub in a bit which will also be awesome). Like the blog dude.

    ReplyDelete